The art of the possible
What do you want from your private slice of the great outdoors? A playground for the kids or a refuge for the birds? Wild and woolly or sleek and chic? Anything’s possible with the right design.
We approach garden design with a mix of creativity and practicality, never forgetting that the most important feature in your garden is you.
We’ll take you through every step of the process, providing the knowledge and experience to inform your choices, making sure you’re happy from concept to completion.
We can design the garden with you, or if you would prefer to enlist the services of an independent garden designer, we can recommend our talented partners in that area that we collaborate with regularly.
Like any worthwhile undertaking, the secret of success lies in the planning. We take the time to discuss what you want from your garden – how you want to use it and the ‘feel’ of the space you want to create. We take the lay of the land, soil conditions and drainage, sunlight and any challenges presented by the size or shape of the available space.
• Create digital drawings to help you visualise your dream garden
• Share a Pinterest board with ideas for plants, furniture and other features
• Supply an initial working quote so that you know roughly what the costs will be
• Work with you to refine the drawings and decide on plants etc
• Update the working quote as the design evolves, so there are no surprises
• When you’re completely happy with the plan, we’ll finalise the quote and build your garden to the highest standard, keeping you informed of progress throughout.
Even small improvements can make a big difference, so take a moment to tell us what you want from your garden. You might be surprised how easily we can make it happen.